Build your ideal system for cataract surgery
With a brilliant, fixed red-reflex, the ALLEGRA 900 is engineered for cataract surgery. This simple, effective microscope for anterior segment surgery features legendary Haag-Streit optics, a large depth of field, and the best 3D perception on the market.
A highly configurable microscope
This microscope features:
- 25 mm stereo base
- Fixed red reflex
- Halogen or LED lighting systems
- Full tilt range for iStent procedures
- Wireless foot switch
- Integration with ORA, Holos, and other third party systems
- Manual five-step magnification
- Optional X-Y coupling
- Optional: EIBOS 2 compatible – posterior segment surgery
Enables documentation and co-observation
ALLEGRA 900 uses beam splitters that can be fitted with adapters for various video and still cameras. It also includes a stereoscopic observer scope. A single-CCD video camera is also available for integration to reduce the microscope’s length.
Beam Splitters & Scopes
You can choose from two available splitting ratios according to your application:
- 50:50 – for adaptation of stereoscopic observer scopes and/or cameras
- 30:70 – for adaptation of several cameras
Stereoscopic Observer Scopes
Choose from two different stereoscopic observer scopes. These accommodate laterally placed assistants.
- Includes fixed eyepiece head (standard)
- Optional inclinable eyepiece head
A broad selection of analog or HD video and still cameras can be mounted onto microscopes.
You can also add the MIOS 5, which allows you to handle patient names, record HD videos and pictures as well as administer archived data.
Our non-contact wide-angle ophthalmoscope, EIBOS 2, is an important option for vitreoretinal surgery.
Designed for the optical evaluation of the cornea’s topography using fixation light.
Stands made for use with the Hi-R NEO 900 microscope include:
- FS 1-12
- FS 2-11 / FS 2-15
- FS 2-21 / FS 2-25
Ceiling units/installation are also available. These easily movable stands feature:
- Friction or electromechanical brake systems
- Halogen or LED lighting
- Long arm reach
- Concealed cabling
- Powered shelves to support external devices