Comfortable, High-Throughput Routine Microscopy
CX43 and CX33 biological microscopes enable you to remain comfortable during long periods of routine observation. The microscope frame conforms to your hands, and the location of the control knobs maximizes ergonomics to improve work efficiency. With minimal movement, you can quickly set a specimen with one hand, while adjusting the focus and operating the stage with the other hand. The microscopes can also feature an optional camera port for digital imaging.
Uniform Illumination with Consistent Color Temperature
The CX43/CX33 LED illumination provides several advantages, both immediate and over the long-term:
- Produces daylight conditions so specimens can be viewed with their natural colors
- Consistent color temperature at any brightness, so can avoid spending time making adjustments when you change the brightness
- A long 60,000-hour lifetime with the brightness level remaining stable throughout
Ergonomically Positioned Focus Knob
The low-positioned focusing knob enables you to conduct your observations while keeping your hands and forearms in comfortable positions resting on the desk. When working under high magnification, the focusing stopper prevents a specimen from accidentally hitting an objective.
Ergonomic Stage and Eyepiece Position
CX43 and CX33 microscopes offer features that support you through long hours in the lab:
- Low-positioned stage to enhance comfort and reduce fatigue
- Stage visibility from the eye point position to enable you to smoothly set and check specimens
- Low stage knob that can be controlled with just a light touch, so you can quickly and comfortably view your specimens
Flexibility for Multiple Applications
The CX43 microscope uses a standard universal condenser, offering a variety of observation methods:
- Phase contrast
- Simple polarization
You can change the magnification from 2X to 100X without moving the top lens on the condenser.