- Exceptional processing unit with integrated drill
- Intelligent blocker with integrated imager
- Precise tracing for all types of shapes
- Selectable user interface designed for intuitive operation
- Proven high quality finishing
- Multiple configurations
Exceptional processing unit with integrated drill
3D drilling optimally controlled by 5-axis
The drill unit uses a 5-axis mechanism, providing a high degree of accuracy for all your drilling jobs.
Precise grooving providing attractive edge surface
The processing unit that runs the drill, also performs high quality safety beveling and grooving on any lenses.
Intelligent blocker with integrated imager
Highly accurate and precise blocking function
Blocker unit is simple to operate while offering great performance. Magnification of the display facilitates viewing of lens markings during blocking.
Automatic hole and shape data acquisition by imager (optical tracer)
The integrated imager can capture optical tracings, along with drill hole data. The data can be easily edited on the multifunction color screen.
Precise tracing for all types of shapes
The original NIDEK designed 3D frame tracer, now equipped with a full auto clamping mechanism, performs highly precise measurements even on high curve frames. Additionally, two types of tracing methods (imager and Radius Measuring Unit) are available for tracing demo lenses and patterns with the LEXCE Trend.
Selectable user interface designed for intuitive operation
Driven by two types of user interface; a step-by-step wizard mode for beginners and a professional mode for experts, it offers every user a comfortable operation with incredible ease.
Proven high quality finishing
· Special wheel design for high base curve lens processing
· Multi bevel shapes to meet today’s challenging eyewire frames
· Mini step bevel to grind an asymmetrical shelf-style rear bevel
Available for the type PLB-2R8 (LEXCE Trend8)