Replacement cartridge for use exclusively with the Air Vaccine 015+ Active OH Radical Disinfection System.
HOW TO USE / CHANGE CARTRIDGE
TO PREPARE TO USE THE CARTRIDGE
- Open the upper cover of the cartridge, and remove the label on top of the solution container.
- Close the upper cover.
TO INSTALL / CHANGE THE CARTRIDGE
- Open the cartridge cover and insert the cartridge inside the main body.
- When the cartridge is property installed, you'll hear a beep, and the red cartridge alarm indicator will turn off. The product stays in off mode.
- Press the power button, the product should start normally.
SHOW CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT INTERVALS / HOW TO RESET
- If the cartridge change indicator blinks blue, you need to change the cartridge. If you do not change the cartridge, the blue indicator will eventually stop blinking, and the disinfector unit will stop operating.
- Install a new cartridge and press level button for 3 seconds
- When you hear a beep and the cartridge change indicator turns off, the reset is complete.
Cartridges should be replaced approximately every three months (with 24-hour usage).